Saturday, August 15, 2009

How I spent my day ~ Flying lessons :)

Or~ aka

Glenn & Sherry's Excellent Adventure

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa




 
Posted by Picasa


co-pilot

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


touchdown

 
Posted by Picasa


Glenn taxi-ing in to pick me up

 
Posted by Picasa


Mark got good close-ups of Glenn & me coming in (on my old camera) but for some reason that (new) memory card will not upload. It appears the images are on the camera itself, and not the card; perhaps it was not inserted properly.

Glenn says I'm a "natural", and he and Mark decided I should take "real" flying lessons. Hell, by the end of the summer I could be flying my own ultra-lite *cough* *cough* :D

 
Posted by Picasa


aerial view of our point

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


Nestled in the forest on the point

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


Taken from water level upon return to our slip

 
Posted by Picasa


Shoal Point

The Trick Residence

Dave & Ann

 
Posted by Picasa


Dave & Ann waving from their new fire pit

 
Posted by Picasa


Approaching the bridge; Upper Rideau to Lower Rideau

 
Posted by Picasa


Our house is around the point in front of the island in the centre

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


Camp Merrywood, the Easter Seals Camp for Disabled Children

 
Posted by Picasa


Miller's Bay/farm

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


The Brown Residence

Gary & Nora

 
Posted by Picasa


The Cleary Residence

James & Anne

 
Posted by Picasa


Our next door neighbour's cottage

Patsy Harlow

 
Posted by Picasa


Glenn's ultra-lite
Dave's pontoon boat

 
Posted by Picasa


Good night.

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???!??!?!?! 'splain please!!

Sandra :) said...

HOLY )(#@*&)(*#@$&)(*#$@& !!!

Maybe you can fly to Aurora now!!! Salamander Pond is right across the street!!!! :D

Sherry said...

Ha, I'm leaving now -- as the crow flies, I can be there for a cup of hot chocolate in .. say .. 45 minutes???

Sherry said...

Oh, wait -- I don't do chocolate!

Get the decaf kettle on!!!

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! Great shots!