Monday, July 6, 2009

Simply nature

I can't remember what variety of lily this is ~
(but it's tiny, and ever so pretty!)

 
Posted by Picasa


The white lilies always surprise me, coming up late amongst the burning firey-orange asiatics

 
Posted by Picasa


Do you think it's time to divide & separate, or what! ~

 
Posted by Picasa


Too bad I didn't have the macro lens with this little guy; this is taken about 10 feet back, which was as close as my zoom lens would focus.

 
Posted by Picasa


If I ever was to come back as a bug ~ it would be a dragonfly, and as bright-blue as possible!

(and if the dragonflies were all taken ~ then, hands down, I would be a spider!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

First of all, nice pics!
Secondly, I'll gladly take a few lilies off your hands!
Thirdly, only *you* would come back as a spider. I have a feeling that the Gods are going to bring me back as a rat (out of revenge) and feed me to Luci-Fleur! *wink wink*