Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy ~Early~ 30th Birthday, Jennifer!

Brannon held a surprise party for Jenn @ "The Standard" on Elgin Street in Ottawa last evening. Everyone had a fun time, and enjoyed good food & great company!

I didn't get all that many pictures from my angle. I hope Craig got some good ones!

The guest of honour behind her many celebratory balloons ~

 
Posted by Picasa


Jenn & Brannon

 
Posted by Picasa


Chatting with Nev

 
Posted by Picasa


Brigitte & Chandra; Natasha in the foreground

 
Posted by Picasa


Chocolate present

(isn't that gorgeous! ~ made by "Tracy's friend, Lesley" !

 
Posted by Picasa


The ~random well-wisher~ not sure if she came back for cake, or not! Sweet lady!

 
Posted by Picasa


Murray, Craig, Natasha, & Stacie

 
Posted by Picasa


So nice of the birthday girl to co-ordinate her party wardrobe with The Moms' attire!

 
Posted by Picasa


And...on another front ~ CONGRATULATIONS JASON & JENNIFER SPEZZA ! ! ! (hmmm..I think the mailman must have lost our invitation!!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I was spoiled rotten :)
Twas a great night for sure - I forgot how unflattering point & shoot cameras are though :(