Monday, November 29, 2010

the living waters

Front...
 
Posted by Picasa


and back...

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


The chase is on

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa



Oliver's Point

 


A few impostors in the mix

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


skip, skip, skipping along

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


The take-off

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


arriving geese

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


and departing ducks

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brenda Glover said...

Sherry. Absolutely stunning pictures!! You truly have a photog's discerning eye.

Sherry said...

BRENDA!!!

How nice to see you!!!


BTW, I got my iPad, c/w WiFi / 3G :D

Brenda Glover said...

Sherry i just logges on to see any new pics. I needed a refreshing sight and your view of the world does that for me!!

I am loving my ipad. Your pics are stunning on it. Hope to see you soon - please keep posting your beautiful scenes.

And Merry Christmas.

Brenda Glover said...

Oops "logged" on.