Friday, September 3, 2010

Introducing my new ipad

case ... !!

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


I was all excited when the UPS dude arrived at the door! However, he had only half of my ipad pkg - and not the half that contained the actual ipad!

So far, I now have charger, a Sim card, & of course, a pretty, red case, albeit EMPTY:P Stay tuned!

Now add the camera connector device, delivered a day later by Fed-X (not UPS) via a Lexus SUV! (??) They couldn't just wait and ship the components together ?

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Heather - no, no delivery issues (so far). I was being a bit facetious. Delivery set for 7-10 business days, but they sent the accessories way earlier as they were available. The ipad is supposed to be here on the 7th, which is actually only 6 business days! Can't beat that!

(unless you pick it up yourself at the store!)

What a great gift for Matt!