So I'm not really the only person in the free world that can't see the foxes ? ? ?
Good to know :p
(and if look REALLY closely again, you can see the FOX 18 rural address sign amended to FOXes 6. Unfortunately, my added text is white on white, and is not very visible. There is Papa Fox, Mama Fox (both of whom I HAVE seen) and, according to all those who pass, 4 adorable babies...yeah SURE there is.....)
2 comments:
I can't see the effin things either :(
So I'm not really the only person in the free world that can't see the foxes ? ? ?
Good to know :p
(and if look REALLY closely again, you can see the FOX 18 rural address sign amended to FOXes 6. Unfortunately, my added text is white on white, and is not very visible. There is Papa Fox, Mama Fox (both of whom I HAVE seen) and, according to all those who pass, 4 adorable babies...yeah SURE there is.....)
Post a Comment