Friday, February 27, 2009

Sadly, the end of an era

Goodbye my dear Dorothy.

Dorothy Louise Davidge (nee Willis)
Nov. 29/1922 - Feb. 27, 2009

 
Posted by Picasa


Our last visit together, @ the Fall River Pub in Maberly last summer.
A very poignant visit ~ she told me she was leaving Smiths Falls to live with her daughter, Sandy, in Alberta; I told her that I was on the verge of being positively diagnosed with MS. We were both sad.

She was like a mother to me, and a grandmother to Jennifer & Stacie. Remind me to tell of the Great Birthday Cake escapade some day .... (it still makes me smile)

R.I.P. dear lady.
((((Love you))))

 
Posted by Picasa



Brian Douglas Friesen
Feb. 25, 1964 - Dec. 31, 1998

Hard to believe our "Buzz" would have turned 45!!

Loved & missed;
R.I.P. (((Brian)))

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra :) said...

I'm so sorry about Dorothy ... I want to hear about the Great Birthday Cake escapade :)

I said to Heather the other day that I couldn't believe Brian would have been 45 - 45!!! FORTY-FIVE!!! The baby of the family would have been 45 - how could that be, and how did 10 years go by since that day? Stay away from the bumblebees up there, Buzz ... *raises a Diet Pepsi to toast the other redhead* :)