Monday, December 8, 2008

ECA fun & frolic

I won the beautiful table centre-piece Friday night at the Electrical Contractors' Ass. Christmas dnner/dance at the Hampton Inn! The 3 square vases contained floating candles.


 
Posted by Picasa


It's always a very dressy affair, and I chose black raw silk cropped pants with a matching camisole, and a silver-threaded jacket, all of which I can easily wear again (and again...). My striped patent leather shoes are not as fabulous as The Red Shoes, but still fun, none-the-less :) I had a difficult time deciding on the larger purse or tiny one (both were fabulous), but I ended up with the tiny silk bag with the decorative pin that matched my necklace & earrings.

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Sexy centrepiece, sexy outfit, SEXAYYYYYYYYYYY shoes!! Where's the picture of you all dolled up?

Sherry said...

Nah, I didn't get a picture. Not one. If I don't take it, it doesn't get taken. (right, Jenn?!!)

Believe me, I tried to make The Red Shoes fit. No way, Jose, said they.

Jenn said...

With height comes big feet; ya don't wan'em....

I'm sure you looked fabulous, the photos don't really do the outfit justice at all (that's a compliment to the outfit, not an insult to the photo). I know all too well about not getting shots of us.....we were at a wedding last week...I looked FAB if I say so myself....Brannon was very handsome in a tux, and there's not one photo.....BOO.