I have a constructive critique for the fourth shot. I appreciate that there is SO MUCH of each fungal type, but try cropping it down (or just zooming in more in the first place) so that you only see a little bit of each variety. You'll capture WAY more detail and the shot will be so much more focused and in the end, it'll "pop" that much more. You could always post the wide shot and then the narrow shot in order to show off both ideas. :)
P.S. I think I'd actually like to hear how that song actually comes out..... :)
2 comments:
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu
Happy birthday to youuuuuuUUUUuuu
Happy birthday dear SherryyyyyyyyyRideauReikiLeikiSisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Happy birthday to youuuuuUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu :)
Love, Me :)
I have a constructive critique for the fourth shot. I appreciate that there is SO MUCH of each fungal type, but try cropping it down (or just zooming in more in the first place) so that you only see a little bit of each variety. You'll capture WAY more detail and the shot will be so much more focused and in the end, it'll "pop" that much more.
You could always post the wide shot and then the narrow shot in order to show off both ideas.
:)
P.S. I think I'd actually like to hear how that song actually comes out..... :)
Post a Comment